This policy sets out the basis on which any of the personal data we collect from you, that you or our customer provides to us, either through our website at staffcv.com (“our marketing site”) or our StaffCV job seeker and careers websites (“job sites”), or as otherwise provided by you to us, will be processed by us.
Please take the time to read this Privacy Notice and the related statements in their entirety to ensure you are fully informed. If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect several types of information that broadly falls into the following three (3) categories:
1. Personal information you decide to provide as a Job Seeker
2. Specific career details and skills you decide to provide as a Job Seeker
3. Personalization Cookies
1 and 2. Personal and Career Information you provide as a Job Seeker
As a user or job seeker (“Job Seeker”) visiting our customer job site(s), you may choose to provide personal information, including but not limited to the following information about you:
Telephone numbers, email address, or other contact details
Information relating to your personal skills
Information relating to your career skills
Education history and qualifications
Awards and achievements
Professional memberships and affiliations
Hobbies, interests, and other memberships and affiliations
The information is collected so that our customer(s) may directly search on it from our database.
Personal Information We Do Not Collect
We will not mandatorily request information relating to your:
Family or marital status
Color, race nationality or ethnic origin
Religious or ethical belief
Country of Birth
Please do not provide this information to us.
Use of Job Seeker Information
- We shall ensure that access to any and all Job Seeker information is only made available to the appropriate people within our company and /or our approved service providers, who are directly required to facilitate the recruitment process
- We will not use any Job Seeker information for any purposes whatsoever other than to facilitate the recruitment process
- We will not use any Job Seeker information for any marketing or any other promotional or information gathering functions not directly related to the recruitment process
- We will not provide any Job Seeker information to any other individual, company or government body or organization whatsoever, except as required by law
- We will do all things and provide all assurances to the best of our abilities that the Job Seekers information is kept secure and safe, and is not mistreated or used in any way whatsoever other than for the sole purpose of recruitment
StaffCV incorporates a “Passport” feature in our job sites, which allows job seekers to log in to any other StaffCV-powered job site and have specific “Passport” fields automatically populated for them. These fields include but are not limited to: First Name, Last Name, Address, Phone Numbers and Uploaded CVs. When a “Passport” field is updated in one StaffCV-powered website, it is automatically updated in all other websites that the job seeker has previously joined.
You have the right to have information we keep about you corrected if it is not accurate. If the information we keep about you needs updating, or you think it may be inaccurate, you can update your information in your Job Seeker Profile or contact us at any time to update this.
If you would like a copy of the personal information we hold on you, you can apply for a copy of your personal information by emailing us at the email address provided in the ‘Contact’ section.
If you would like us to delete all the Personal Information we hold about you, this can be done from any StaffCV-powered website using the Tools | My Account menu option, or all your details from all StaffCV sites using the Tools | My Account | Delete my bfound Recruiting account option here.
All your personal, career and any other information you enter on the site is encrypted using industry standard 128-bit SSL encryption technology before being sent over the Internet to be saved in our database. When We access your information from our software, We are also searching and retrieving your data using the same SSL technology. For more information on this encryption service, you should visit http://www.thawte.com.
We disclaim all liability related to the collection and use of personal information through our client job sites.